Monday, December 15, 2014

Week 43: Welcome Back Again

So I’m pretty sure I have heard the phrase “welcome back again” at least a million times this week! It has been really nice to see all the people again: our investigators who have gotten baptized, the less actives who are now active, and how much the ward has grown.

This week we traveled to Guadalajara to have a meeting with the apostle Elder Russell M. Nelson. The meeting was amazing and afterward we got to shake Elder Nelson's hand and also a few of the seventy.

I feel like we spend more time in the bus then in my area! Guadalajara is eight hours from here, and we have traveled there four times this month. We also travel to other zones for meetings, go and study with the sisters, and have exchanges with the sisters. It's a miracle when we are in our area together. It surely does keep me busy.

Lots of Traveling

I got to see Hermana Vergara again!

No comments:

Post a Comment