Monday, December 1, 2014

Week 41: He is the Gift

This is my last week in La Huerta! It honestly tugs at my heart every time I think about it. I have spent six months here, and I am in love with the area and all of the people. I would be happy to spend my entire mission here. But the Lord needs me in another place. :(

We had divisions with the Sister Training Leaders. It was the last division with Hermana Jimenez, because she ends her mission this week. She is pretty tired out, but it was fun and all went well.
 


The church is doing a ton to promote the true meaning of Christmas to all. For all of December “He is the Gift” will be shown in Times Square New York! On the 7th of December the video will show up on the head of YouTube. God has given each one of us absolutely everything we have. The gift that we can give back is to Discover the Gift, Accept the Gift, and Share the Gift. The first gift of Christmas was our Savior, Jesus Christ.

Only 24 MORE DAYS UNTIL WE SKYPE. I´m excited. 

I love Sopes, look up the recipe. They are amazing.

It´s been super cold this week. When we visited one of our recent converts we were absolutely freezing to death! He quickly made us little scarves that saved our lives. Lol


No comments:

Post a Comment