Monday, September 22, 2014

Week 31: Learning Lots

I ´m leading the area and my companion only has three months in the mission, so she still has some stuff to learn. Which means that I have been learning a TON! When you’re put it a position to “lead”, it’s actually just a better position to “learn”. I really love the mission! There are many sad, difficult, and frustrating parts (sorry, I usually only tell you guys about these parts) but the good definitely outweighs the bad. I’ve learned a lot of things that have helped me grow and helped me be more prepared for when I return and have my own family. I’ve learned the importance of the gospel in every aspect of our lives.

My companion, Hermana Mayoral is great. I must admit I have been ridiculously lucky in the mission. I’ve always had really great companions. We have little moments, but we are usually laughing and working really hard. It makes a HUGE difference to have a great companion!

My New Companion (the one in the dress)

No comments:

Post a Comment